Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Co-Blogger!

My recent co-blogger, Shae, wanted hr own blog and I completely support that, it's amazing to have your own TwiBlog. So, I happily let her go and now I need a permanent blogger, anyone out there who wants to blog part time and loves Twilight, this is your blog! Just submit below and I'll recieve them! Thanks so much!

(You have to kind of scroll down, it won't move up!)








































Name:




Email Address:




Do you have a site? If you don't skip this, if you do, go ahead and type it in.




Give a little snippet of your blogging skills.




When will you be able to blog?




How big of a TwiHard are you?




What makes you unique?




Type here if you have any questions or have any additional info I should know about.











Click here to put a form like this on your site.


No comments: