Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Moon Mania on December 8th

Hey, everyone! Sorry I've been incognido (or however the crap you spell it, give me a break, I've been studying for finals all week!) Anywho, my birthday was on Tuesday and all this time I asked for one thing and ONE thing only. Twilight stuff. Nothing else! Anything except for Twilight or $$$ (ca$h money), I would resort to this:




























But, my family/friends got smart and didn't let that happen. They gave me an awesome birthday that I love to death! And, this Friday I will be recieving a gift from my sis that I'm DYING to have:

Yes, I do want this. And, no, I am not on crack.

But, until that lovely day comes, here are some pics of my Twiloaded Birthday!


The only reason why I took a pic of my name up close is because I, seriously, can not believe they spelled it right! So, I'm gloating. No, "Alicia" here!

Start your drooling and thudding, Team Edwards!

*THUD*
(There's my thudding.)

Dad got this at Hot Topic, you know what else it does...SPARKLE! But, Edward doesn't for uknown (and stupid) reasons.

Got a new Team Jacob shirt!
My favorite present right now!
Love my gifts and this was why I couldn't post! I was basking in the New Moon glory. Loved it!

~TwiGurl

No comments: